Friday, March 14, 2014

Treatment for Constipation

Constipation is a condition in which the bowels are evacuated a long intervals or with difficulty.

         
            WATER TREATMENTS:
               1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water duringthe day.
                  Take one or two glasses of water upon waking up in the morning and one glass at bedtime.
               2. Give enema with manual extraction if bowel is impacted.
               3. Have a regular time to sit down on the toilet bowl and relax.
                  Sit down on the toilet bowl when it is time for it or even if you don't feel like it.
               4. Have a regular daily exercise.
               5. Eat plenty of green and leafy vegetables and fresh fruits.


             HERBAL MEDICATION:








1. KANGKONG leaves
  = Eat 2 cups of boiled leaves with meals. This may be a part
                     of menu or diet.








2. MALUNGGAY leaves
    = Eat 1 cup cooked leaves with meals.
             







 3. PAPAYA (ripe fruit)
                   = Eat one big slice every morning for breakfast.
             






           4. KAMPANILYA (yellow bell)
              . Boil 5 leaves in 2 glasses of water for 10 minutes.
              = Dosage:
                  Adults: 1 glass, 2 times a day
                  Children: (2-6 yrs.) 1 tablespoon, 2 times a day
                               (7-12 yrs.) 1 cup, 2 times a day

2 comments:

  1. I'm Susan, I'm from Florida United States.
    I dedicated this to my Beloved Daughter Kaila who helped me get the cure for my CANCER. And Specially to Dr. Odey Abang the Herbalist directly for his interest to handle my situation even when I was told I could not be cured. It's a long story to court and pains being of such a Danger of CANCER, for 4months Glory be to God��
    It was Cancer Stage 4, and ended up, though I had serious problems with my feet, inability to take in solid food or medicals for my cures. Has God directed my daughter not knowing he had cured her from HERPES of which I never thought he could cured for CANCER, You need to be free and not die of IGNORANCE. HERBAL MEDICINE from a reliable Herbalist stans to be the best remedies for cures. I had known Dr. Odey Abang over 3 years now on he's cures for Herpes Simplex Viruse and HIV/AIDS.
    I could testify to you now that he had successfully cures HIV/AIDS, Diabetes HPV HSV Cancer and much more of all infections and bacteria diseases
    Contact him and desist from those Virus
    Always and every time I appreciate and recommend Dr Odey Abang for his good work in saving lives.
    His email address directed
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Feel blessed and happy day's ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Stop and read me!
    Lot's of Scaremers are affecting lives with herbal cures and medical prescription that could not get cure of HERPES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES CANCEROUS CANCINMO CANCER, INFERTILITY HEPETITIESS LOW/ DEAD SPAM COUNT ETC...
    It's true to understand that the best wisdom is information.
    My dear friends,
    4life transfer factor company has been in existence over 20years and currently doing well today in the life of others whom have testify the phenomenal products and energy boosters that could reduce the age of one in appearance. 4Life offers supplements that support immune system health, body transformation, and general wellness. 4life transfer factor has natural herbs products, Achieving of healthy lifestyle#working opportunity and other benefits attached ..
    I was a victim of Herpes for only but 7months, it was the hardest outbreak in my life,i had to stop work as the painful blisters keep reappearing in me, i couldn't post online and was gradually loosing hope getting cure from Herpes,it was exactly what my friend said about 4life products when i told him about my last results,he talked to me with confidence to buy his product and till date,my result is negative. My friend currently works with 4life transfer factor company.
    He educate me on the products on the #immune boosters#4life benefits etc.... Yiu can check out on
    www.4life.com

    4life transfer factors educate the immune system to recognize self from non-self, thus support healthy immune system function.
    4Life, believe in working together to help people enjoy healthy and rewarding lives
    You will be cure from your illness after taking the 4life products of any sickness
    I'm urging you all to contact the 4life distributors
    Agent
    www.4life/10892961.com
    Bankong Thomas Awada
    mail address
    brainpee147@gmail.com
    For more information, complaints to you're health problem for a product
    I currently living well now negative,but still love taking the products once in two weeks
    Smile 😃

    ReplyDelete